So you’ve got a great business idea but are not sure how to kick it off! Below are some significant pointers to take on board! At our youth marketing agency we constantly come across our young Gen Y are excited about projects they want to turn into active business success. We discussed this in great detail and decided to put together a strategy of how to build that marketing plan! Questions to ask yourself are:
Are you filling a gap in the market or are you jumping on the back of someone else’s idea? Think about your target audience and how to impress them and keep them engaged! You need them to want your service or product so your initial marketing plan needs to be solid and feasible for your budget! Just remember one thing as it’s quite important! You will always veer in other directions as you proceed, as you will be constantly testing the market and your direction of how to grab your consumers.
- Think about a unique selling point and why your audience will prefer you to any other in a similar or identical operation!
- Use your idea as a solution, because this way you will convince the audience that they need you!
- A marketing agency or advertising agency will consistently follow the analytics around consumer spending within your desired project and give great debate on how to switch them over to you instead of your competitors!
- Your idea needs to be clear and definite so you should produce illustrations and realistic charts on how to promote your new venture. You can benefit from the knowledge of professionals that will help you to grow your idea and pursue your success in your choice of business.
- A marketing or advertising agency may scare you, but they have the expertise to get you over the first hurdles but are there to allow you to be creative and justify your product or service in the right channels.
- When it comes down to creating a new vibrant business idea you need good, solid resources and people around you that are on your wave length.
- Estimate a realistic ROI as remember ‘Rome wasn’t built in a day!’
- Growth forecast is an important aspect to keep the service or product alive and wanted! So consideration needs to be focused on the future! How will you grow?
- Ask yourself one BIG question! Do I have the skills to pull this off? And can I see myself doing this in the next five years at least?